Medical Equipment Industry
Medical Industry Applications
Joyce/Dayton offers screw jacks and actuators which are ideally sized to move and position tables for MRI, X-ray, and other diagnostic machines. Jacks are also incorporated into the mechanism for dental chairs and tables to provide a comfortable and ergonomic patient experience.
Joyce integrated actuators and miniature screw jacks with aluminum housings and stainless steel screws, offer lifting capacities up to 1-ton. Multipurpose actuators are available in similar sizes and include AC or DC motors.
Joyce/Dayton provides complete mechanical systems including motors, gear boxes, shafting and control systems enabling the customer to purchase all jack related products from one source. Our experienced Application engineers provide practical solutions that enhance the performance of jacks and actuators in medical applications.
Joyce/Dayton a Trusted Leader
Here is why it’s easy to do business with Joyce:
- Joyce, providing innovative solutions since 1873
- Highest quality products backed by exceptional warranty
- Experience meeting food industry requirements
- Full line of Stainless Jacks - ideal for the food industry
- Miniature Jacks – aluminum housing and stainless screws
- Free online design software
- Commitment to total customer satisfaction
- Outstanding on-time delivery record
Common Medical Applications
- Move MRI and X-ray tables
- Adjust medical dental chairs and tables
- Manage delicate dental equipment
Solution Design Specifications
- Motorized integrated actuators
- Multipurpose actuators
- Miniature jacks with aluminum housing
- Stainless steel screw jacks
Complete Lifting Systems
Joyce/Dayton provides complete lifting systems customized to your environment and unique industry specifications.
To find your solution:
- Contact an experienced Application Engineer at [email protected] or (800) 523-5204.
- Try JAX® Online, our free, web-based linear motion design software at joycedayton.com.