Food & Beverage Industry
Food Industry Jacks and Complete Systems
Joyce/Dayton Jacks and Actuators are used by Food Industry manufacturers in a wide variety of applications. Our jacks are used on fillers, in weigh stations, and in bakery applications. They adjust dough thickness, adjust hoppers, and raise and lower oven lids.
Standard Jacks (up to 250 tons), Stainless Steel Jacks (up to 25 tons), and Miniature Jacks (250 lbs. – 1 ton) are available.
Joyce/Dayton provides complete mechanical systems including motors, gear boxes, shafting and controls enabling the customer to specify all jack related products from a single, reliable source.
Joyce/Dayton a Trusted Leader
Here is why it’s easy to do business with Joyce:
- Joyce, providing innovative solutions since 1873
- Highest quality products backed by exceptional warranty
- Experience meeting food industry requirements
- Full line of Stainless Jacks - ideal for the food industry
- Miniature Jacks – aluminum housing and stainless screws
- Free online design software
- Commitment to total customer satisfaction
- Outstanding on-time delivery record
Common Food Industry Applications
- Mixing Equipment
- Dough Handling
- Rotary Filling Machines
- Fillers – Auger and Vibratory
- Conveyor Systems
Solution Design Specifications
- Precisely set/adjust gaps for dough handling
- Stainless Steel Jacks
- Customize for washdown applications
Complete Lifting Systems
Joyce/Dayton provides complete lifting systems customized to your environment and unique industry specifications.
To find your solution:
- Contact an experienced Application Engineer at [email protected] or (800) 523-5204.
- Try JAX® Online, our free, web-based linear motion design software at joycedayton.com.